Reporting to the Manager of Accounts Receivable, Specialist of Reporting and Accounts Reconciliation performs reporting and reconciliation of accounts receivable, confers with students regarding their accounts, resolves account problems, posts payments, processes refunds, assists in maintaining ledgers and other account actions.
- Ensures that all cash deposits in bank account are posted in Banner ERP system and reconciled on daily basis;
- Maintains monthly payments of stipends to the students;
- Ensures refund of overpaid amounts to students and corporate customers;
- Communicates with students regarding their dept and provide information about alternative funding opportunities;
- Supports direct supervisor in preparation of monthly reports;
- Participates in preparation of system generated reports;
- Maintains all financial aid and tuition waivers/scholarships/exemptions related information in Banner;
- Prepare contracts and invoices with third parties;
- Maintains payments in accordance with organizational regulations;
- Responsible for confidentiality of financial data;
- Assists in all cashiering functions, including processing of daily reports;
- communicates with customers via phone, email, mail or personally in customer oriented and polite manners;
- support in ERP system update;
- Participates in regular meetings and attend trainings as necessary;
- Participates in student Orientations as necessary; make presentations about internal rules and regulations;
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or any related subject;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in accounting;
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel (advanced Excel skills preferable), Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English;
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and analytical skills required.
- Must be capable to maintain a high level of performance in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships and work with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality always.
Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://www.ada.edu.az/apply-to-job
The deadline for application is March 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.