Specialist, Administrative Support prepares enrolment verifications, transcripts, and other related documents for ADA University and ADA School students; provides general administrative support to the work of department.
- Issue transcripts, enrolment verifications, and any other documentation as requested by the students;
- Answer incoming phone calls and forward them to the appropriate person, maintaining office mailing and forwarding them to the related person;
- Check general office e-mail inboxes as assigned, respond to relevant inquiries, and forward e-mails to relevant parties when needed;
- Provide support and convey general information to students;
- Assist with maintaining all student files;
- Process Student Records related documents utilizing the university data base;
- Assist the Office in any projects, tasks, or duties deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or another field;
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with multiple parties;
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility;
- Acute attention to detail as well as a high level of motivation;
- Medium level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, is essential;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani and English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently multitask and prioritize;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality always.
Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://www.ada.edu.az/apply-to-job
The deadline for application is September 27, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processes.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of a high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az.