My fields of interest are Game Theory, Mechanism Design, Decision Theory, and Auction Theory. My teaching motto was always the following quote by the brilliant Albert Einstein: “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
|Joined ADA||June, 2012|
- Exchange-stability in roommate problems, Review of Economic Design, Vol 23 (June 2019), pages 3-12.
- Paths to stability for college admissions with budget constraint, International Journal of Game Theory, Vol 46 (3) (August 2017), pages 879-890.
- Incentives in landing slot problems (with James Schummer), Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 170 (July 2017) pages 29-55.
- Stability and incentives for college admissions with budget constraints, Theoretical Economics, Vol 11(2) (May 2016), pages 735-756
- House allocation when construction schedule is unpredictable, (with Siwei Chen), Mathematical Social Sciences, Vol 81 (May 2016), pages 29-37.
- Stability and strategy-proofness for college admission problem with an eligibility criterion (with Siwei Chen), Review of Economic Design, Vol 19 (March 2015), pages 47-66.
- A characterization of the uniform rule based on new robustness properties, (with Siwei Chen), Mathematical Social Sciences, Vol 71 (September 2014), pages 80-85.
- The effect of the Russian language immersion on academic achievement of students whose mother tongue is Azerbaijani (with Sevinj Seyidova), Innovation: The European Journal of Social Science Research, forthcoming.
- Student satisfaction with honours programme in Azerbaijan (with Fizza Mirzaliyeva), Quality in Higher Education, accepted.
- Success of honors program in Azerbaijan: Do honors students perform better than non-honors students? (with Fizza Mirzaliyeva), Journal of Advanced Academics, forthcoming.
- The effect of extracurricular activities on academic performance in secondary school: The case of Azerbaijan (with Ulkar Gurbanova, Ainura Iskandarova and Narmin Nadirzada), International Review of Education, Vol. 66(4) (September 2020), pages 487-507.
- Selection criteria for the Honors Program in Azerbaijan, (with Fizza Mirzaliyeva), Journal of the National Collegiate Honors Council, Vol 20 (2) (2019) pages 69-80.