My research focuses on statistical methods for random processes, random process data analysis and applications in social sciences.
|Joined ADA||September, 2016|
- Gurbanov S., Mammadrzayev V., Isgandar H. (2021) Remittances, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth in the Resource-Poor Former Soviet Union Countries. In: Taghizadeh-Hesary F., Panthamit N., Yoshino N. (eds) Poverty Reduction for Inclusive Sustainable Growth in Developing Asia. Economics, Law, and Institutions in Asia Pacific. Springer, Singapore.
- Trade Facilitation in South Caucasus. World Bank. 2017.
- Income Shifting behavior of Multination Corporations. Panel Data Analysis,2015;
- The main determinants of Economic Growth. Time Series Analysis,2015;
- Agriculture development strategy of Azerbaijan. Comparative Analysis,2011;