I am a sustainable development and energy policy professional with 10 years of work experience in international settings, including the World Bank, United Nations, British Embassy and Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy/ADA University. I have a profound knowledge of Post-Soviet Eurasia and possesses strong policy analysis and project management skills.
|Joined ADA||June, 2011|
- "The Role of Natural Gas in Energy Transition" in Inna Šteinbuka and Olga Bogdanova (eds.) Towards Climate Neutrality: Economic Impacts, Opportunities and Risks. University of Latvia Press, 2023.
- "The New Gas-for-Electricity Barter Deal Between Iran and Armenia," IDD Analytical Policy Brief, 1 December 2022.
- "Europe’s energy security: a major role for Caspian gas" in Slavtcho Neykov and Grigor Monovski (eds.) Energy and Climate Diplomacy, Diplomatic Institute, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria, 2022.
- "Baku and Brussels Deepen Energy Cooperation: What to Expect from the Renewed Strategic Partnership?" IDD Analytical Policy Brief, 29 August 2022.
- "Completing the Southern Gas Corridor: SGC in a Post-pandemic World," Baku Dialogues, Vol. 4, N. 1, Fall 2020.