To be considered as the state-of-the-art, in any kind of education and research environment, critical and analytical thinking need to be driving forces. My first impression is that ADA faculty members are good at instilling these two merits. It is my honor to serve with distinguished professors under the ADA University`s “Leading Innovation and Responsible Citizenship” motto.
|Joined ADA||September, 2017|
- "The role of international remittances in poverty reduction in resource-poor FSU countries". 18 - 20 June 2019, Bari, Italy with Vusal Mammadrzayev and Hasan Isgandar.
- “Management of Oil Revenues: Has That of Azerbaijan Been Prudent?”, Economies, 2017 , 5 (2) 19, with Jeff B. Nugent and Jeyhun Mikayilov;
- “Prudent Management of Oil Revenues: Impacts of Government Capital Expenditures in Azerbaijan Economy”, The 1st IAEE Eurasian Conference, 28 – 31 August 2016 (co-authors: Jeffrey B. Nugent and Ceyhun Mikayilov).
- Dutch Disease (Hollanda Hastalığı), January 2021, Istanbul, Turkey: Lamure.
- Migration of Wombs (Rahimler Göçü), April 2016, Ankara Turkey, Elma Yayınevi;
- Dutch Disease: Theory and Country Cases (Hollanda Hastalığı: Teori ve Ülke Örnekleri). May 2012, Istanbul, Turkey: Akis Kitap.