Assistant Professor, Director of MPA and BAPA Programs
ADA University goes far beyond the provision of new knowledge. This institution shares its core values such as respect, honesty, transparency and empathy with everyone affiliated to it.
|Joined ADA||August 2019|
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2021. Three Decades of Missed Opportunities.Liberated Karabakh. Policy Perspectives by the ADA University Community, ed. by Fariz Ismailzade and Damjan Krnjević Mišković. Baku: ADA University Press, 77-98.
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2021. Ethnic Minorities and Radicalization in the Caucasus Area. Understanding Radicalization, Terrorism and De-radicalization: Historical, Socio-political and Educational Perspectives from Algeria, Azerbaijan and Italy, ed. by Michelle Brunelli, Calabria: Rubbettino.
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2020. The Three Decades of Missed Opportunities: Was the Second Karabakh War Inevitable? Baku Dialogues 4, no. 2 (Winter): 82-101.
- Jumayeva, Lala, Hayk Smbatyan, Nuriyya Hasanova, and Elen Grigoryan. 2019. Reflections on Scenarios on the Peaceful Resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict in Armenia and Azerbaijan. Caucasus Edition Journal of Conflict Transformation. Analysis. (December): 122-151.
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2018. Discourses of War and Peace within the Context of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict: the Case of Azerbaijan. Caucasus Edition Journal of Conflict Transformation 3, no. 2 (Winter): 105-117.
- Jumayeva, Lala. 2010. Review of Conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh, Abkhazia and South Ossetia: A Legal Appraisal, by Tim Potier. Caucasian Review of International Affairs 4, no. 2 (Spring): 192- 195.