Specialist, Employee Relations and Engagement holds responsibility for communication with all University employees under the direct supervision of the Administrator, Planning and Recruitment. Employee shall execute work related to development of various communication means and channels to transfer information about University life, policy and procedure adjustments, changes happening and future plans of development. Area of responsibility also includes event planning and execution of retreat sessions, employee clubs and other events related to community culture development.
- Plan, organize, and facilitate employee engagement such as company events and activities;
- Process Monthly Newsletter and update content of it by writing articles, interviews and news of the University. Maintain University Blog and other related platforms;
- Assist with employee communications and community initiatives to support closer engagement of employees and building mutual support culture;
- Consolidate efforts to arrange various employee activities including but not limited to clubs, events, wellness activities and annual retreats;
- Act as a focal point for feedback gathering and collection of new proposed initiatives from employees of the University;
- Regularly contact employee satisfaction survey and analysis of collected information;
- Assist in the recruitment processes of new employees and actively participate in the onboarding process;
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, filing electronic and hard copy documents and tracking deadlines;
- Register employee records in Banner System, regularly update and maintain records in the system and prepare reports as per request;
- Maintain Personnel Directory on a monthly basis and update related documents;
- Ensure compliance with the University standards, policies, and guidelines, and any required government regulations. Regularly update required documentation and policies as well as communicate those changes to employees;
- Act as a comprehensive support function to the Department for ad-hoc tasks and future organizational projects.
- Higher education in the fields of human resource management, education, psychology, communications or social sciences (Bachelor degree is required);
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in human resources or PR/Communications;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani and English is a must. Knowledge of Russian is a plus;
- Possess excellent communication abilities and service-oriented manner;
- Open-minded and friendly with readiness to learn and adjust to frequent changes;
- Flexible, creative with innovative mindset.
Please follow the link to apply for this position: https://www.ada.edu.az/apply-to-job
The deadline for application is January 20, 2022.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az