My love for science and passion for teaching stems from my DNA, coming from generations of researchers and teachers. I am a keen advocate for environmental sustainability due to its prominent role in all aspects of our life, including politics, diplomacy, and global health. I draw immense pleasure from sparking curiosity in my students and seeing them set and achieve new educational goals. For me, contributing to the development of future leaders in various fields is the best kind of leadership. I am happy to be a member of the creative and professional team of ADA University.
|Courses||Introduction to Environmental Science|
|Joined ADA||January, 2020|
-Aliyeva S.R., Petersen N.J., Park B.J., Abu-Lail N. I. Paenibacillus naphthalenovorans biofilms interact with and degrade naphthalene as observed using various microscopy techniques // Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering Technology, 2019, No 7, 6-15.
- Aliyeva S.R., Ismayilov N.M. Potential Role of Groundwater in Pollution of Coastal Water of the Caspian Sea by Organic Pollutants// ISSN 2079-0961, Arid Ecosystems, 2019, vol. 9, No. 3, 202–208.
- Bayramov E., Aliyeva S., Bayramov R. Role of Satellite Observation and Geospatial Technologies for the Maintenance and Mitigation of Risks to Critical Energy Infrastructure of the Caspian Sea, ELSEVIER, IFAC-PapersOnLine, 2018, vol. 51, Issue 30, 9-11.
- Jacobs J., Aliyeva S., Omarov A. Case Study: Implementing Quality Management System Essentials // American Society for Quality, Journal for Quality and Participation, 2019, vol. 42, Issue 3, 27-32.
-Saida Aliyeva, Peter Flanagan, April Johnson, Lisa Strelow. The development of a sustainable scientific research culture in Azerbaijan (2011-2015) // Frontiers in Public Health, 2016; vol. 4, article 144,
- April Johnson, Gulshan Akhundova, Saida Aliyeva, Lisa Strelow. Implementation and evaluation of a training program as part of the Cooperative Biological Engagement Program in Azerbaijan // Frontiers in Public Health, 2015, vol. 3, article 228, 5.
- Aliyev J., Alakbarova M., Garayusifova A., Omarov A., Aliyeva S., Fretin D., Godfroid J. Identification and molecular characterization of Brucella abortus and Brucella melitensis isolated from milk in cattle in Azerbaijan // BMC Veterinary Research, 2022, 18, article 71.
- Veliyev M.G., Salmanov M.A., Bektashi N.R., Aliyeva S.R., Gasanova A.R. Investigation of the process of biodegradation of aromatic hydrocarbons and phenols by a method of reversed-phase high-efficient liquid chromatography // Science Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2013, 1(2), 7-11
- Salmanov M.A., Veliyev M.G., Aliyeva S.R. Biodestruction and Biotransformation in organic synthesis, Baku, Azerbaijan, Publisher: “Elm”, 2011, 200 p.