The purpose of education for me is not simply in collecting of knowledge but in learning to think independently and systematically in order to be able to express one’s own personality. Teaching is not about making students think the way you think but in spurring them to express themselves finding their own ways.
|Joined ADA||September, 2017|
- Political dimension of the second Karabakh war // "Studia Wschodnioeuropejskie" journal of Warsaw University, 2021, pp. 150-161.
- Azerbaijan in times of low oil prices // Moscow Carnegie Center. November 20, 2015.
- Russian integration initiatives seen from Azerbaijan // Voices from Central Asia. Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University. No. 17. April 2014.
- U.S.-Iranian Rapprochement: Implications for Azerbaijan // The Central Asia-Caucasus Analyst, SAIS, Johns Hopkins University. January 22, 2014.
- Discussing Eurasianism and Eurasian integration within the Azerbaijani context // 'Voices from Central Asia'. The Central Asia Program funded by the Elliott School’s Project Initiation Fund. October 2012.
- Azerbaijan on the Eurasian geopolitical map // Scientific Works (Official Journal of Baku Slavic University). July, 2011. (Baku, Azerbaijan).
- Azerbaijan: political review // Central Eurasia – 2009, Annual analytical edition. CA & CC Press, 2010. pp. 15-22 (Stockholm, Sweden).
- Cultural Revolution in the context of globalization: Perspective of Eurasianism // “Caucasus & Globalization” No. 1 (3), 2007, pp. 102-110 (Stockholm, Sweden).
- Concept of personality in Eurasianism // "Science & Education" (collection of scientific articles), No. 16, 2005, pp. 60-64 (Baku, Azerbaijan).
- Caucasus through the prism of Eurasianism // "Central Asia and Caucasus", No. 1 (37) 2005, pp. 106-117 (Stockholm, Sweden).