My research interests are primarily in the field of economic psychology, particularly as it applies to taxation. Taxes are a very good field to apply both economics and psychology, because economics can be applied to predict the best rational course of action, and psychology can be applied to understand how observed behaviour differs from the purely rational course of action.
|Joined ADA||August, 2020|
- Nadirov, O., Aliyev, K., Dehning, B., Sharifzada, I., & Aliyeva, R. (2021). Life Satisfaction and Tax Morale in Azerbaijan: Mediating Role of Institutional Trust and Financial Satisfaction. Sustainability, 13(21), 12228.
- Aliyev, K., Nadirov, O. & Dehning, B. Income and Life Satisfaction: A ‘Wave Formation’ Framework. Journal of Happiness Studies (2021)
- Nadirov, O., Dehning, B., & Pavelkova, D. (2021). Taxes and the incentive to work under flat and progressive tax systems in Slovakia. Economics and Sociology, 14(2), 40-5
- Aliu, F., Nadirov, O., & Nuhiu, A. (2021). Elements indicating stock price movements: the case of the companies listed on the V4 stock exchanges, Journal of Business Economics and Management, 22(2), 503-517
- Vychytilova, J., Nadirov, O., Pavelkova, D., & Mikeѕka, M. (2020). Risk Reporting Practices of Listed Companies: Cross-Country Empirical Evidence from the Auto Industry. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(4), 161–179.
- Nadirov, O., Vychytilová, J., & Dehning, B. Carbon Taxes and the Composition of New Passenger Car Sales in Europe. Energies 2020, 13(18), 4631.
- Nadirov, O., & Dehning, B. (2020). Tax Progressivity and Entrepreneurial Dynamics. Sustainability, 12(9), 3584.
- Nadirov, O., Dehning, B., & Vychytilova, J. (2019). Climate Change and Rising Income Inequality: Is Ultra-Progressive Tax a Solution? ASERC Journal of Socio-Economic Studies, 2(2), 88-93.
- Nadirov, O., Aliyev, K., & Dehning, B. (2017). To work more or less? The impact of taxes and life satisfaction on the motivation to work in continental and eastern Europe. Economics & Sociology, 10(3), 266-280.
- Nadirov, O., Dehning, B., Aliyev, K., & Minura, I. (2017). Who reacts to income tax rate changes? The relationship between income taxes and the motivation to work: the case of Azerbaijan. Scientific Papers of the University of Pardubice. Series D. Faculty of Economics and Administration, (40), 165-176.
- Aliyev, K., Dehning, B., & Nadirov, O. (2016). Modelling the impact of fiscal policy on non-oil GDP in a resource rich country: Evidence from Azerbaijan. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 64(6), 1869-1878.
- Dehning, B., Aliyev, K., & Nadirov, O. (2016). Modelling 'productivity' of budget expenditure items before-and-after the oil boom in a resource-rich country: Evidence from Azerbaijan. International Journal of Economic Research, 13(4), 1793-1806.
- Aliyev, K., & Nadirov, O. (2016). How Fiscal Policy Affects Non-Oil Economic Performance in Azerbaijan? Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2(3), 11-29.
- Aliu, F., & Nadirov, O. (2016). Kosovo banking paradox. Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2(4), 11-22.
- Nadirov, O., & Aliyev, K. (2015). Informality, Tax Evasion and the Quality of Business Environment: Evidence from South Caucasian Countries. European Journal of Business Science and Technology, 1(2), 114-127.
- Suleymanov, E., & Nadirov, O. (2014). Türkiye Örneğinde Enflasyonla Ekonomik Büyüme Arasında İlişki (The Relationship between Inflation and Economic Growth in the Case of Turkey). Journal of Qafqaz University-Economics and Administration, 2(2), 119-125.