- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellow, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, U.S.
- Central European University, Budapest, Hungary Master’s degree in Gender Studies. Completed with merit
- Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, BA in International Relations (with distinction)
- Book Chapter Exploring Two Generations of Women Activists in Azerbaijan: Between Feminism and a Post-Soviet Locality. In: Ziemer U. (eds) Women's Everyday Lives in War and Peace in the South Caucasus. Palgrave Macmillan, Cham, 2020 (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-25517-6_10)
- ‘Introduction’ and Chapter 9 ‘Prevalence of Violence against Women’ // Country Report: Gender Based Violence in Azerbaijan, UNFPA, 2009
Gender Education: Made in Azerbaijan//Figuring out the South Caucasus: Societies and Environment #3/ Henrich Bolle Foundation, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2008
Women in Hijabs (Headscarfs) in Azerbaijan: Gender, Islam and Modernity// M. Rabjayeva ed. Gender Discrepancies, St-Petersburg: Alethea, 2005 (in Russian)
Women Entrepreneurship in Azerbaijan: Policy Assessment and Women Entrepreneurs Stakeholder Survey. GIZ-Azerbaijan, September 2016. Women_Entrepreneurship_Policy_Assessment_And_Women_Entrepreneurs_Stakeholder Survey.
“Can you be an IDP for twenty years?”: A comparative field study on the protection needs and attitudes towards displacement among IDPs and host communities in Azerbaijan, co-authored with Tabib Huseynov, The Brookings Institute-London School of Economics Project on Internal Displacement, December 2011
Policy Attitudes towards Women in Azerbaijan: Is Equality Part of the Agenda?//Caucasus Analytical Digest, No. 21 Gender Politics in the South Caucasus, 30 November 2010.
The Dynamics of Adoption of the Law on Domestic Violence in Azerbaijan: Gendered Policy-Making in a Patriarchal Context. NUPI-Oslo, 2010
Violence against Women in Azerbaijan: Does the Government Care? Country Monitoring Report. OSI-Budapest, 2007
National Status Report on Higher School Reforms and Gender Education in Azerbaijan, OSI-Azerbaijan, NWP, Baku, Azerbaijan, 2005